Unlock your landscape design potential with Unilock! For over 40 years, Unilock has provided superior concrete landscaping products and is North America’s original manufacturer of pre-cast concrete paving stones and wall products.
As Canada’s largest concrete producer, Permacon offers an assortment of products for do-it-yourselfers and contractors alike. These are perfect for outdoor living and landscaping projects! Visit the Permacon website today!
Flagstone can is available in small quantities or in full skid lots. Our flagstone is available in several thicknesses, including: ½”, ¾”, 1 ¼”, and 1 ½” to 2”.
A welcome addition to our product lineup, Triple H Concrete Products Ltd brings popular stone options that work well for garden walls, patio walls, and fire pits. Find more details on the Triple H Concrete Products website.
Brussels Dimensional Stone Firepit Kit
Isokern 36" Outdoor Fireplace
Customize your Isokern Outdoor Fireplace to suit your backyard. These fireplaces are available in three different models - the Standard, the Magnum and the Vent Free, and come in different firebox sizes. The Isokern fireplaces are a safe, affordable and easy to install option for your backyard and patio additions. All Isokern Fireplaces can be finished in a variety of ways (brick, stone, stucco or veneers. Finish your fireplace to suit your décor. For more information on these products, please visit us in our showroomor go to the Earthcore website.
Astria Tuscan/Oracle Outdoor/Indoor fireplace comes in 2 sizes - 36" or 42". This fireplace is stainless steel and has a sleek, louverless design. For more details on these fireplaces, visit the IHP website.
As a supplier of blocks and paving stones, Tri-County Brick offers tips on how to create the perfect patio, walkway, or retaining wall. Our friendly staff would be more than happy to answer any of your questions, as well as recommend the perfect materials to get the job done. Here are a few tips to get you started.
1. Excavate and prepare base. Prepare the base in the same way you would for a patio, but use at least 6” of gravel.
2. Construct your wall. Make sure your bottom course is level before continuing with construction of the wall
3. Finishing touches - finish off your wall by using a coping stone.
1. Excavate and prepare the base -you should have at least 4-12” of gravel for your base, plus 1”- 1.5” of bedding course. Pack well.
2. Install edge restraint. This prevents the paving stones from shifting.
3. Lay the paving stone. Be sure to know the laying pattern before you start
4. Tamp and fill joints. You can use polymeric sand or sweeping sand.
5. Maintenance -to maintain your patio, make sure to keep filling the joints with sand.
Tools you may require: rake, level, string line, stakes, chisel, hammer, measuring tape, shovel, wheelbarrow, masonry saw, compactor, landscape adhesive, and caulking gun.
Niagara -Charcoal & Natural
Here are a few pictures to get you started on planning your own pizza oven. For more tips on building one, call or visit our showroom.